2022 American Colleges of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Tropicana Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
April 22 – April 23, 2022
Are you considering attending our Annual Meeting and Seminar in Las Vegas? This year marks the 67th Annual Convention of the ACCO. Our meeting begins on Friday at 4:00pm and ends at 5:00 pm on Saturday.
The ACCO is an International Organization dedicated to the advancement of the practice of non-surgical orthopedics and whose mission is to provide the highest quality continuing education programs.
The benefits of supporting our event include:
•Personal interaction with an elite group of chiropractors, and a Listing on our website with a direct link to your company’s website,
• Your business will be listed in the Convention’s Proceedings Electronic Manual (provided to all attendees),
• You will receive a Mailing list with contact information for all convention attendees,
• One ticket to each of two luncheons with an opportunity to promote your company’s products and services,
• Advanced notice of future ACCO conventions,
• Preferential advertising opportunities in the Conference Proceedings Manual,
This year we are offering several levels of sponsorship, some of which include booth space in the same room that we have our meals and breaks.
New York Chiropractic College, co-sponsor of the 2021 convention, is a WORLD RENOWNED CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE. Visit their website at nycc.edu.
Your participation will allow you to promote your products to the most successful and progressive Chiropractors in the United States, Europe and Canada. Many doctors attend specifically to purchase equipment, supplies and services such as your company offers.
All applications are subject to approval by the ACCO Board. Those not
accepted will be notified and your payment less a $50 processing fee will be refunded.
Please click here to complete and submit the Registration Form and payment.
For additional information, contact:
Jim Vancho DC, FACO
Phone 208 773-1868
Special $155 Room Rates for Exhibitors and Sponsors
Use the Group Code: #SAC422